Flipping through The Improper Bostonian’s 2013 Chefs Issue, I get a “Funny Feeling” when I stumble upon a
nail polish short sandwiched between articles about exotic wines and local
delicacies. Is it real? Did I truly find an article about a fashion product
preschoolers enjoy in a sophisticated adult magazine? You bet, and Christina
Giannopoulos nailed the topic.
Giannopoulos’ fun, pun-heavy, metaphor-ridden writing adds a
mature feel to an often tween-focused topic. The article remains consistent
with the Chefs Issue’s theme—food—comparing Ciaté nail polish to “caviar.” In
11 sentences, she alludes to two trending icons (Mariah Carey and Kate Middleton), describes three separate nail
polishes and details their effect and how to use them.
“Funny Feeling” is a rich article
on a mundane topic. If political journalists wrote about as colorfully and
succinctly as Giannopoulos, more Americans would know about the ongoing Turkish
turbulence and Tennessee’s recent religious tensions.

The article remains consistent with the Chefs Issue’s theme—food—comparing Ciaté nail polish to “caviar.”
ReplyDeletego here
wonderful post if you want more information click here Amazon Bellen
ReplyDelete